• Always report not working content or content with broken links! We will delete them.

Use the FILTER (keywords) or SEARCH to get your wanted content more easily.

Personal data of 533 million Facebook users (better compression and better host)

Hacking Father 8

Hacking Father

Owner
『FOUNDER』

Ufile is a terrible host. That's why I've compressed all files and I've hosted them both on Telegram (You must reply to the thread or upgrade your account to always see hidden content.Open data is data that anyone can access, use and share. Leaked data, to be worthy of the name, should be free of charge.) and Mega.nz.
The compression ratio is 10 ~ 20%, meaning the compressed files are 80 ~ 90% smaller.
You don't need to reply to this thread, this data should be free for everyone anyway.

Gantnever

Zombies
Credits
0⚡️

Ufile is a terrible host. That's why I've compressed all files and I've hosted them both on Telegram (You must reply to the thread or upgrade your account to always see hidden content.Open data is data that anyone can access, use and share. Leaked data, to be worthy of the name, should be free of charge.) and Mega.nz.
The compression ratio is 10 ~ 20%, meaning the compressed files are 80 ~ 90% smaller.
You don't need to reply to this thread, this data should be free for everyone anyway.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thanks

abaddonbyte 0

abaddonbyte

Zombies
Credits
1⚡️

wow thank you

Elliot

Zombies
Credits
0⚡️

Nice

LaBBLovely

Zombies
Credits
0⚡️

3xCaliBuR

Zombies
Credits
0⚡️

hi

juniorjun1

Zombies
Credits
0⚡️

Hey hey hey

margesh007

Zombies
Credits
0⚡️

Hy

Noobita 0

Noobita

Zombies
Credits
1⚡️

anantdara

Zombies
Credits
0⚡️

Adfadg

Mia2 0

Mia2

Zombies
Credits
0⚡️

Ok I think it would have

MRSK 2

MRSK

Zombies
Credits
22⚡️

Hola

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock