• Always report not working content or content with broken links! We will delete them.

Use the FILTER (keywords) or SEARCH to get your wanted content more easily.

Guides How To enforce Google to delete your Personal info 3 month once.

thekrark 3

thekrark

Zombies
Until now, you had to manually delete this data or turn it off entirely. Deleting it means Google doesn’t always have enough information about you to make recommendations on what it thinks you’ll like, or where you might want to go.

✅ That's it, you're done. I recommend selecting three months, since providing as little information as possible is probably the best for privacy. But Google’s activity page says this: “The activity you keep can improve your experience anywhere you use your Google Account.

❤️ Enjoy

By⚡

Noobita 0

Noobita

Zombies
Credits
1⚡️
Until now, you had to manually delete this data or turn it off entirely. Deleting it means Google doesn’t always have enough information about you to make recommendations on what it thinks you’ll like, or where you might want to go.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

✅ That's it, you're done. I recommend selecting three months, since providing as little information as possible is probably the best for privacy. But Google’s activity page says this: “The activity you keep can improve your experience anywhere you use your Google Account.

❤️ Enjoy

By⚡

Adrind 0

Adrind

Zombies
Credits
0⚡️

❤️ Enjoy

By⚡
Wow

Mia2 0

Mia2

Zombies
Credits
0⚡️

❤️ Enjoy

By⚡
Ohkk

Ayush_314

Zombies
Credits
0⚡️

❤️ Enjoy

By
⚡
Dhanyavaad dost

aryanjangra 0

aryanjangra

Zombies
Credits
0⚡️

❤️ Enjoy

By⚡
googla

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock